Dr. Adriano Azaripour M.Sc. Ph.D.
Dr. med. dent. Adriano Azaripour M.Sc. Ph.D. has been a senior doctor at the University Medical Centre in Mainz since 2013 and has been based in Bad Soden since 2016.
Dr. Azaripour specializes in the fields of periodontology, microsurgery, microscopic endodontics and implantology. He is an international speaker in the field of periodontology and implantology.
He has been responsible for all microscopic endondontic and microscopic periodontal treatments in the Zahnärzte am Kurhaus team since 2020.
He is a member of numerous renowned international societies and author of various scientific publications.
- 2007 State Examination in Dentistry at Johannes Gutenberg University in Mainz
- 2007–2012 Research assistant and student course assistant at the University Medical
- Centre in Mainz, outpatient clinic for dental preservation
- 2009 Doctorate – Dr. med. dent.
- 2012 Master of Science graduation in Periodontology and Implant Therapy
- 2013 Appointment as Senior Doctor at the University Medical Center in Mainz
- 2014–2015 Research assistant at the University Hospital in Amsterdam, Academic Medical Center
- 2016 Subsidiary in own practice in Bad Soden
- 2016 Ph.D. Degree, Academic Medical Center (AMC)
- 2020 Microscopic endodontics and microscopic periodontology in the Zahnärzte am Kurhaus team